Thursday, October 13, 2022

Playlist -- October 13, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
The girl I love don't pay me no mindLester FlattFlatt on Victor Plus MoreBear Family
Burn me downMarty StuartMarty Party Hit PackMCA
My Blue Ridge Mountain boyDolly PartonCountry USA 1969Time-Life
Another place, another timeJerry Lee LewisKiller CountryMercury
Who's leaving whoFaron YoungFaron Young Sings 'Leavin' and Saying Goodbye'Mercury (lp)
Country 'til I dieJohn AndersonCountry 'til I DieBMG
Who will buy the wineCharlie WalkerPick Me Up On Your Way DownBear Family
Closing time"Little" Jimmy DickensCountry BoyBear Family
Satan's jeweled crownThe Louvin BrothersClose HarmonyBear Family
Fallen angelWebb PierceCountry USA 1960Time-Life
Falling leavesGrandpa JonesEverybody's GrandpaBear Family
Rocking alone in an old rocking chairHank SnowThe Singing Ranger, Volume 3Bear Family
Put me in your pocketMerle HaggardThe Peer SessionsAudium
I'll share my world with youGeorge JonesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Fool #1Brenda LeeAnthology 1956-1980MCA
Have I told you lately that I love youGene AutryClassic Country: Golden 40sTime-Life
Who's Gene Autry?Johnny CashThe StorytellerColumbia
The ballad of Ira HayesJohnny CashLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I hung my head and criedGov. Jimmie DavisYou Are My SunshineBear Family
Keep on the sunny sideThe Carter FamilyAnchored in LoveRounder
She's just a whole lot like youHank ThompsonHank Thompson & The Brazos Valley BoysBear Family
Little Dutch girlGeorge MorganAmerican OriginalsColumbia
It's a little more like heavenHank LocklinCountry LegendsRCA
A week in the countryErnest AshworthGreatest HitsCurb
Bigger man than meGeorge StraitIf You Ain't Lovin'  You Ain't Livin'MCA
Trouble and meBuck OwensI've Got a Tiger by the TailCapitol/Sundazed
Up this hill and downThe Osborne BrothersThe Osborne Brothers 1956-1968Bear Family
A country boy can surviveHank Williams JrGreatest HitsCurb
Lesson in depressionJames HandMighty Lonesome ManHillgrass Bluebilly
Poor hoboHackberry RamblersDeep WaterHot Biscuits
Heart to heart talkKitty WellsHeartbreak U.S.A.Decca (lp)
My tears don't showCarl ButlerBest of Butler & Mosby: A Family AffairKoch
Move on in and stayRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
Are you mineRed Sovine & Goldie HillCountry Music TimeDecca (lp)
Slowly but surelyRhonda Vincent & Daryle SingletaryAmerican GrandstandUpper Management
Something to brag aboutGeorge Jones & Tammy WynetteWe Go TogetherEpic (lp)
Cigarettes and coffee bluesMarty RobbinsCountry 1960-1966Bear Family
Good woman bluesMel TillisGreatest HitsCurb
Don't make me changeMelba MontgomeryMelba MontgomeryUnited Artists (lp)
Down to the river to prayAlison KraussO Brother Where Art Thou soundtrackLost Highway/Mercury

No comments:

Post a Comment