Thursday, October 27, 2022

Playlist -- October 27, 2022

King of the roadRoger MillerCountry USA 1965Time-Life
Cigarettes and coffee bluesMarty RobbinsCountry 1960-1966Bear Family
Don't make me changeMelba MontgomeryMelba MontgomeryUnited Artists (lp)
You'll find her name written thereDel McCoury  Don't Stop the MusicRounder
I'm beginning to forgetElizabeth CookWelderThirty One Tigers
G-I-R-L spells troubleErnest TubbLet's Say Goodbye Like We Said HelloBear Family
Run boyRay PriceRay Price & The Cherokee CowboysBear Family
I'm an old, old man (tryin' to live while I can)Lefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia
Small town Saturday nightHal KetchumThe HitsCurb
I let the stars get in my eyesGoldie Hill Country USA 1953Time-Life
Please help me I'm falling (in love with you)Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Tammy WynetteHonky Tonk AngelsColumbia
When the roses bloom againLaura CantrellWhen the Roses Bloom AgainDiesel Only
Lonesome road bluesBill MonroeBluegrass: 1959-1969Bear Family
Hey good lookin'Hank WilliamsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Cry! Cry! Cry!Johnny CashComplete Original Sun SinglesSun
I just started hating cheating songsMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
The mark of a heelHank ThompsonThe Best of Hank Thompson 1966-1979Varese Sarabande
Make a left and then a rightJohnny & Jonie MosbyMake a Left and Then a RightCapitol (lp)
True love's a blessingSonny JamesGreatest HitsCurb
I want to be lovedJohnnie & JackGreatest HitsKing
Crying in the chapelRex AllenCountry USA 1953Time-Life
Why can't he be youPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
The three bellsThe BrownsThe Essential Jim Ed Brown & The BrownsRCA
Love hurtsThe Everly BrothersHeartaches & HarmoniesRhino
Always on my mindWillie NelsonLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Ain't you even gonna cryHank Locklin, Jeannie Seely Hank Adam LocklinGenerations in SongColdwater
The lord knows I'm drinkingCal SmithFrom The Vaults: Decca Country Classics: 1934-1973MCA
I think I'll just stay here and drinkMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
Goodbyes come hard for meLeona WilliamsHonorary TexanHeart of Texas
(Now and then, there's) A fool such as IHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
The summer's come and goneJimmy MartinJimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain BoysBear Family 
Broken hearted loverThe Delmore BrothersClassic Cuts: 1933-1941JSP
(Good old electric) Washing Machine (Circa 1943)John HartfordRCA Country LegendsBuddha/RCA
There ain't no good chain gangWaylon Jennings & Johnny CashLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Black RoseBilly Joe ShaverTry and Try AgainCompadre
Where do you want itDale WatsonEl Rancho AzulRed House
Walk on byLeroy Van DykeCountry USA 1961Time-Life
Me and my big loud mouth"Little" Jimmy DickensOut Behind The BarnBear Family
Divorce me C.O.D.Merle TravisGuitar Rags and a Too Fast PastBear Family
I saw the lightThe Maddox Brothers & RoseThe Most Colorful Hillbilly Band in AmericaBear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment