Thursday, March 16, 2023

Playlist -- March 16, 2023

Drivin' nails in my coffinErnest TubbWaltz Across TexasBear Family
Tom DooleyMac WisemanTis Sweet To Be RememberedBear Family
Folsom Prison bluesJohnny CashAt Folsom PrisonColumbia
I'm coming homeJohnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
Mr. JukeboxJoshua HedleyMr. JukeboxThird Man Records
Broken hearts will haunt your soulCharlie WalkerPick Me Up On Your Way DownBear Family
My hang-up is youFreddie HartThe Best of Freddie HartEMI/Capitol
That's what makes the jukebox playMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
(I'll be your) Stepping stoneJ.D. Crowe & The New SouthMy Home Ain't In The Hall of FameRounder
You brought sorrow to my heartJohnny BondCountry and WesternBloodshot
Bedtime storyTammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Would you hold it against meDottie WestThe Essential Dottie WestRCA
Let me walk Lord, by your sideThe Stanley BrothersStanley Brothers & The Clinch Mountain Boys 1953-1958 & 1959Bear Family
Burn another honky tonk downGeorge JonesA Good Year For The Roses: The Complete Musicor Recordings (Part 2)Bear Family
It's all in the moviesMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
(I Got Spurs That) Jingle, Jangle, JingleTex RitterDon't Fence Me In: Western Music's Early Golden EraRounder
Cincinnati, OhioConnie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG
I've been everywhereJohnny Cash & Lynn AndersonThe Best of the Johnny Cash TV Show: 1969-1971SBME Special Markets
Don't be ashamed of your ageErnest Tubb & Red FoleyCountry Music Hall of Fame seriesMCA
Sweet Betsy from PikeTexas Ruby & Curly FoxEssential MastersRockabilly
Tonight I think I'm gonna go downtownThe FlatlandersMore A Legend Than A BandRounder
Seminole windJohn AndersonThe Essential John AndersonBMG
That's how I got to MemphisTom T. HallStoryteller, Poet, PhilosopherMercury
It won't bring her backGlen CampbellAdiosUniversal Music Enterprises
If I should wander back tonightLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1958Bear Family
Big footed DanBenny MartinStrictly Trucking/16 Greatest Truck Driver HitsDominion
This is my lifeThe PanhandlersThe PanhandlersMotel Time
I never cared for youWillie NelsonThe Essential Willie NelsonColumbia/Legacy
Devil womanMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
South in New OrleansJohnnie & JackHits By Johnnie and JackRCA Victor (lp)
You don't seem to miss mePatty Loveless & George JonesLong Stretch of LonesomeEpic
I really don't want to knowFerlin HuskyGreatest HitsCurb
He'll have to goJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Together we stand (divided we fall)David Houston & Tammy WynetteMy Elusive DreamsEpic (lp)
I'd trade all of my tomorrowsMerle HaggardStrangersCapitol
Men with broken hearts/(I heard that) Lonesome whistlePorter WagonerWagonmasterAnti
The end of the worldSkeeter DavisCountry USA 1962Time-Life
I'm a ramblin' manWaylon JenningsThe Ramblin' ManRCA
So sad (to watch good love go bad)John Prine & Connie SmithIn Spite of OurselvesOh Boy
My cup runneth overGeorge JonesShe Thinks I Stll CareBear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment