Thursday, March 2, 2023

Playlist -- March 2, 2023

Waitin' in your welfare lineBuck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Wall to wall heartachesWynn StewartWishful ThinkingBear Family
I gotta get drunkWillie Nelson & George JonesWalking The LineEpic
Another man loved me last nightNorma JeanAnother Man Loved Me Last NightRCA Victor (lp)
I'll be a woman of the worldJeannie C. RileySock SoulLittle Darlin' (lp)
I'm gonna make like a snakeErnest TubbAnother StoryBear Family
How beautiful heaven must beBethany DickThis Beautiful LifeBethany
I thought I heard you calling my namePorter WagonerThe Essential Porter WagonerRCA
Stand at your windowJim ReevesWelcome To My WorldBear Family
I'm my own grandpawLonzo & OscarGrand Ole Opry Live ClassicsOpry Music
When the grass grows over meGeorge JonesCountry USA 1968Time Life
I never go around mirrorsKeith WhitleySad Songs & WaltzesRounder
It's the little thingsSonny JamesCountry USA 1967Time-Life
Skip a ropeHenson CargillCountry USA 1968Time-Life
I'll never need anyone moreThe Shootouts w/ Raul MaloStampede
In the ghettoDolly PartonMy Blue Ridge Mountain BoyRCA Victor
Old habitsHank Williams JrGreatest HitsCurb
Cry, cry, cryConnie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG
That's what I like about youCharlie MonroeTally Ho!Gusto
Air Mail Special on the flyLeon RuskStompin' Singers & Western SwingersProper
Before you kill us allRandy TravisThis Is MeWarner Brothers
The devil made me do it for the first timeBilly Joe ShaverSalt of the EarthLucky Dog
Mr. Walker, it's all overBillie Jo SpearsMr. Walker, It's All OverCapitol (lp)
The house of sinDusty & Dot RhodesMemphis Belles: The Women of Sun RecordsBear Family
The old lamplighterMac WisemanTis Sweet To Be RememberedBear Family
Speedy's SpecialSpeedy West & Jimmy BryantFlamin' GuitarsBear Family
Mountain musicJason Boland & The StragglersHigh Cotton: A Tribute to AlabamaLightning Rod
I know you're marriedDon Reno & Red SmileyEarly Years 1951-1959Gusto
I had to get drunk last nightGary StewartOut of HandBMG
Lookin' for loveJohnny LeeUrban Cowboy: Original Motion SoundtrackAsylum
Till the endVern Gosdin (w/ Janie Fricke)Warning- Contains Country MusicAmerican Harvest
Yellow rosesHank SnowThe Singing Ranger 1949-1953Bear Family
Deep as your pocketLoretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
FrauleinBobby HelmsCountry USA 1957Time-Life
I still miss someoneJohnny CashLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
(Lost his love) On our last dateEmmylou HarrisProfile IIWarner Brothers
I'll be your foolJoe ElyHonky Tonk MasqueradeMCA
Crazy armsRay PriceThe Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962Columbia
Are you ready to go?Tommy CollinsLeonardBear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment