Thursday, June 1, 2023

Playlist -- June 1, 2023

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Kickin' our hearts aroundBuck OwensThe Buck Owens CollectionRhino
Waltz of the angelsWynn StewartWishful ThinkingBear Family
Highway patrolRed SimpsonHello, I'm a TruckGusto
What else does she do like me?Helen HallThe Gals of the Big "D" JamboreeDragon Street
Before she changed your mindMelba MontgomeryDown HomeUnited Artists (lp)
Flame in my heartGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryCup of LonelinessMercury
Stand upMel McDanielGreatest HitsCapitol
Ol' MontanWylie & The Wild WestTotal Yodel!Rounder
Shut your face, I'm talking to your headLester Flatt & Earl ScruggsFlatt on Victor Plus MoreBear Family
Life's railway to heavenPatsy ClineJubilation!Rhino
BlueLeAnn RimesBlueCurb
I couldn't be me without youJohnny RodriguezGreatest HitsMercury
Rose in paradiseWaylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Baby, baby don't tell me thatJames HandThe Truth Will Set You FreeRounder
Falling falling fallingRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia/Legacy
I don't wanna play houseTammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
My sonJan HowardJan HowardDecca (lp)
Traveling the highway homeLorraine Jordan & Carolina RoadI Can Go To ThemPinecastle
Phantom 309Red SovineThe Best of Red SovineTee Vee Records
Someday when things are goodLeona WilliamsOld Loves Never DieBear Family
I'll go on aloneMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Come on over to my house (ain't nobody home but me)Gov. Jimmie DavisNobody's Darlin' But MineBear Family
Tennessee borderRed FoleyCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
Paying for that back street affairKitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Bill, the bar flyTex RitterCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
My favorite memoryBarry & Holly TashianTrust in MeNortheastern
A good year for the rosesGeorge JonesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Take it all out on youKelly WillisKelly WillisMCA
Holiday for loveMel TillisThe Best of Mel Tillis: The Columbia YearsCollector's Choice
(In the summertime) you don't want my loveRoger MillerClassicsVarese Sarabande
Stormy horizonsJim & JesseThe Essential Jim & JesseEpic/Legacy
Brown's ferry boogieZeke Clements & His Western Swing BandTennessee Jive: A Shot in the DarkBear Family
The boogie woogie flying cloudHank SnowThe Southern CannonballRCA/Camden (lp)
Tryin' to get over youVince GillI Still Believe in YouMCA
Weary blues from waitin'Hank WilliamsOriginal Singles CollectionPolydor
Wedding bellsHank WilliamsOriginal Singles CollectionPolydor
Where I ought to beSkeeter DavisThe Essential Skeeter DavisRCA
A fool like mePorter WagonerWagonmasterAnti
Honky tonk night time manMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
I'm gonna walk and talk with the lordMartha CarsonA Talk With The LordCapitol (lp)

No comments:

Post a Comment