Thursday, June 8, 2023

Playlist -- June 8, 2023

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
To see my angel cryConway TwittyThe Conway Twitty CollectionMCA
Making believeDon GibsonSinger-Songwriter 1960-1966Bear Family
Fourteen carat mindGene WatsonUltimate CollectionHip-O
Tryin' to get over youVince GillI Still Believe in YouMCA
Weary blues from waitin'Ray PriceRay Price And The Cherokee CowboysBear Family
Wedding bellsHank WilliamsOriginal Singles CollectionPolydor
Where I ought to beSkeeter DavisThe Essential Skeeter DavisRCA
A fool like mePorter WagonerWagonmasterAnti
Honky tonk night time manMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
Pray for the lights to go outBob WillsSan Antonio Rose
The boogie woogie flying cloudHank SnowThe Southern CannonballRCA/Camden (lp)
Brown's ferry boogieZeke Clements & His Western Swing BandTennessee Jive: A Shot in the DarkBear Family
The South's gonna do it againCharlie Daniels BandThe Essential Charlie Daniels BandSony
Jesse JamesJimmy ArnoldRiding With Ol' MosbyRebel
Whiskey bent and hell boundHank Williams JrGreatest HitsCurb
I feel like Hank Williams tonightJerry Jeff WalkerLive at Gruene HallRyko
I saw the lightWillie Nelson & Leon RussellOne For The RoadCBS
He don't deserve you anymoreJohnny BushGreen SnakesTexas Music Group
Who loves you betterLyle LovettThe Road to EnsenadaCurb
Little white whiskey liesKristy CoxPart Of MeMountain Home
Walking my Lord up Calvary HillWilma Lee & Stoney CooperThe Very Best of Wilma Lee & Stoney CooperVarese Sarabande
Someday my day will comeGeorge JonesStill The Same Ole MeEpic
Understand your manJohnny CashCountry USA 1964Time-Life
Check yes or noGeorge Strait50 Number OnesMCA
Between an old memory and meKeith WhitleyI Wonder Do You Think of MeRCA/BMG
Green, green grass of homePorter WagonerThe Essential Porter WagonerRCA
Touching homeJerry Lee LewisKiller CountryMercury
I wanna be freeLoretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
I'm gonna change everythingMandy BarnettI've Got a Right to CrySire
I ain't neverWebb PierceCountry USA 1959Time-Life
You're gonna break my heartRoger WallaceThat Kind of LonelyTexas Round-Up
You changed everything about me but my nameNorma JeanThe Best of Norma JeanCollector's Choice
I wish I felt this way at homeDolly PartonJust Because I'm a WomanRCA
PitfallThe Louvin BrothersWhen I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Wine, wine, whineArkey BlueTrue BlueHonky Tonkin
My heart skips a beatBuck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Red dirt girlEmmylou HarrisRed Dirt GirlNonesuch
LeonaStonewall JacksonWaterlooBear Family
Our hearts are holding handsMerle Haggard & Bonnie OwensJust Between The Two Of UsKing
The unclouded dayThe Hee Haw Gospel QuartetBest of the Hee Haw Gospel QuarterRanwood

No comments:

Post a Comment