Thursday, February 15, 2018

Playlist -- February 15, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
I wish I could fall in love today Ray Price Ray Price & His Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
What kind of girl (do you think I am?) Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Breakin' in another heart Hank Thompson Hank Thompson & The Brazos Valley Boys Bear Family
Ridin' that midnight train Stanley Brothers The Early Starday/King Years Highland
Weary blues from waitin' Hank Williams Original Singles Collection Polydor
Two whoops and a holler Jean Shepard Honky-Tonk Heroine Country Music Foundation
In the corner, at the table, by the jukebox James Hand The Truth Will Set You Free Rounder
Baby steps Jake Penrod Out Of Control Ah-Ha
The box Brennen Leigh The Box Brennen Leigh
Have I waited too long Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
The door George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
How can our cheatin' be wrong? Bonnie Owens Lead Me On Capitol (lp)
Thoughts of a fool Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Christmas Bear Family
A lover's question Del Reeves His Greatest Hits Razor & Tie
One week later Webb Pierce & Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Old violin Daryle Singletary That's Why I Sing This Way Audium
That's why I sing this way Daryle Singletary That's Why I Sing This Way Audium
The note Daryle Singletary Ain't It The Truth Giant
The better half Junior Brown Long Walk Back Curb
Fat boy rag Bob Wills Anthology 1935-1973 Rhino
Rum and rodeo Heather Myles Just Like Old Times Hightone
Steel guitar jubilee Lloyd Green Big Steel Guitar Time Records
Jukebox Charlie Johnny Paycheck The Real Mr. Heartache Country Music Foundation
Farewell party Gene Watson Greatest Hits Curb
Bad news Whitey Morgan & The 78s Whitey Morgan & The 78s Bloodshot
Damn you whiskey The Reeves Brothers King Of Country Music Joe Missouri Entertainment
The bridge washed out Warner Mack The Bridge Washed Out Decca (lp)
This time I've hurt her more than she loves me Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Mr. & Mrs. Used To Be Ernest Tubb & Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I can't believe that you've stopped loving me Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride BMG
Just because Shelton Brothers From The Vaults: Decca Country Classics: 1934-1973 MCA
Rockin' rollin' mama Buddy Jones Doughboys, Playboys and Cowboys Proper
Long-legged guitar pickin' man Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash Carryin' On with Johnny Carter & June Carter Columbia
It's tearing this ole heart right out of me Leona Williams I Love You Because Heart of Texas
Last call for alcohol Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Louie's Lee's Liquor Lounge Dale Watson People I've Known, Places I've Been CSC
Help stamp out loneliness Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Union maid Old Crow Medicine Show Big Iron World Nettwerk
Gotta lot of rhythm in my soul Patsy Cline The Patsy Cline Collection MCA
On my way to Canaan's land Chet Atkins & Doc Watson The Essential Chat Atkins RCA

No comments:

Post a Comment