Thursday, February 22, 2018

Playlist -- February 22, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
If you've got the money (I've got the time) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia/Legacy
Hello walls Faron Young Country USA 1961 Time-Life
The Carroll County accident Porter Wagoner The Cold Hard Facts of Life Bear Family
Cry, cry darling Curtis Blackwell & The Dixie Bluegrass Boys On And On Atteiram Records 
Rhumba boogie Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
(Oh baby mine) I get so lonely Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
Only the lonely The Browns The Three Bells Bear Family
You're the only good thing (that's happened to me) George Morgan American Originals Columbia
No hard times Jimmie Rodgers The Singing Brakeman Bear Family
Help me make it through the night Sammi Smith Country USA 1971 Time-Life
Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the basics of love) Waylon Jennings Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
The railroad Lee Hazlewood Trouble Is A Lonesome Town Mercury
How come you're being so good to me John Hartford RCA Country Legends RCA/BMG
Making believe Kitty Wells The Best of Kitty Wells: 20th Century Masters MCA
The Country Hall of Fame Hank Locklin RCA Country Legends: Hank Locklin BMG/Sony
You don't even know it yet Mile Twelve Onwards
Family bible Porter Wagoner & Willie Nelson Unplugged Shell Point
Sweet tequila blues Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez Let's Leave This Town Texas Music
Crying in the chapel Rex Allen Country USA 1953 Time-Life
It's not over (if I'm not over you) Vern Gosdin It's Not Over Delta
Another lonely song Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
My mind's got a mind of it's own Jimmie Dale Gilmore After Awhile Elektra
Please be my love George Jones & Melba Montgomery She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
Home sweet honk-tonk The Reeves Brothers Home Sweet Honky-Tonk CD Baby
He'll have to go Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Men with broken hearts Jim Reeves Welcome To My World Bear Family
Whiskey chasin' Joe Stampley Good Ol' Boy: His Greatest Hits Razor & Tie
Oh, Susannah Carson Robison Home, Sweet Home on the Prairier ASV
(I heard that) lonesome whistle Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Mercury
You're still on my mind Stanley Brothers The Stanley Brothers & The Clinch Mountain Boys 1953-58 & 1959 Bear Family
Honky tonk man Johnny Horton 16 Biggest Hits Columbia/Legacy
Nobody's fool but yours Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
Last of a dying breed Johnny Berry and the Outliers Fegenbush Farm
All I have to offer you (is me) Charley Pride Country USA 1969 Time-Life
A real country song Dale Watson Blessed Or Damned Hightone
I think I'll just stay here and drink Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
The hands you're holding now Marty Robbins Country 1951-1958 Bear Family
Homecoming Tom T. Hall Ultimate Collection Hip-O
I'd love you all over again Alan Jackson Here in the Real World Arista
On my way to Canaan's land Chet Atkins & Doc Watson The Essential Chat Atkins RCA

No comments:

Post a Comment