Thursday, February 8, 2018

Playlist -- February 8, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Flame in my heart George Jones & Melba Montgomery Cup of Loneliness Mercury
Under your spell again Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Move on in and stay Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
Just one time Connie Smith The Essential Connie Smith BMG/RCA
Just look, don't touch, he's mine Charline Arthur Welcome to the Club Bear Family
I don't believe you've met my baby Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
No tears in heaven "Little" Jimmy Dickens Country Boy Bear Family
Let's say goodbye like we said hello Ernest Tubb Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello Bear Family
Mississippi cotton picking delta town Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride Legacy
Wild and blue John Anderson Greatest Hits Warner Brothers
Okie from Muskogee Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Rewind The Wrights The Wrights Alan's Country Records
The party Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton Just Between You and Me: The Complete Recordings 1967-1976 Bear Family
I'll see him through Tammy Wynette Tears of Fire Epic
Would you take another chance on me Jerry Lee Lewis Country USA 1971 Time-Life
So long to the Red River Valley Sons of the Pioneers Ultimate Collection Hip-O/MCA
Sure fire kisses Justin Tubb & Goldie Hill Rock It Down To My House Bear Family
Is zat you Myrtle? The Carlisles Gonna Shake This Shack Tonight Bear Family
I'll leave the bottle on the bar Johnny Paycheck Mr. Hag Told My Story Epic/Story
Hey Joe Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Faded lights and lonesome people Billy Walker Cross The Brazos At Waco Bear Family
Ninety miles an hour (down a dead end street) Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
(Honey, baby, hurry) Bring your sweet self back to me Lefty Frizzell Life's Like Poetry Bear Family
Footprints in the snow Bill Monroe Bluegrass: 1950-1958 Bear Family
If you ain't lovin' (you ain't livin') George Strait Strait out of the Box MCA
If I could just go back Tommy Collins Leonard Bear Family
Rock bottom, Pop. 1 Robbie Fulks Country Love Songs Bloodshot
Life has its little ups and downs Charlie Rich Greatest Hits CBS
Maybe I should have been listening Gene Watson Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Count me out Marty Robbins Country 1960-1966 Bear Family
Why don't you love me Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
The girl most likely Jeannie C. Riley The Very Best of Jeannie C. Riley Varese Sarabande
How fast them trucks can go Claude Gray 16 Greatest Truck Driver Hits Highland
It'll be her Waylon Jennings The Ramblin' Man RCA/Buddha
My daddy is only a picture Eddy Arnold Early Hits of "The Tennessee Plowboy" ASV
Burn one down Clint Black The Hard Way BMG
The morning after baby let me down Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
(Ghost) riders in the sky Johnny Cash The Essential Johnny Cash Columbia
A front row seat to hear ole Johnny sing  Shel Silverstein
When the angels carry me home J.D. Crowe & The New South Flashback Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment