Thursday, September 12, 2019

Playlist -- September 12, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
I ain't neverWebb PierceCountry USA 1959Time-Life
Rock-a-bye boogieThe Davis SistersMemoriesBear Family
Crazy armsRay PriceThe Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962Columbia
Charlie's shoesBilly WalkerCross the Brazos at WacoBear Family
A-sleeping at the foot of the bed"Little" Jimmy DickensI'm Little But I'm LoudRazor & Tie
Lonely togetherJean Shepard & Ray PillowI'll Take The DogCapitol (lp)
Jericho (your walls must come tumbling down)Joe ElyHonky Tonk MasqueradeMCA
Ramblin' manHank WilliamsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Moving onLakesideMoving OnMountain Fever
That old book of mineLester Flatt & Earl ScruggsFlatt & Scruggs 1948-1959Bear Family
Don't laughThe Louvin BrothersWhen I Stop DreamingRazor & Tie
So how come (no one loves me)Everly BrothersHeartaches & HarmoniesRhino
Be a little quieterPorter WagonerWagonmasterAnti
Searching (for someone like you)Kitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Daughter of the vineVernon OxfordKeeper of the FlameBear Family
Honky tonk girlHank ThompsonAll-Time Greatest HitsCurb
Red headed strangerWillie NelsonRed Headed StrangerCBS
Big cityMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
I'll catch you when you fallCharlie WalkerPick Me Up On Your Way DownBear Family
I never picked cottonRoger WallaceThat Kind of LonelyTexas Round-Up
Play me a song I can cry toJerry Lee LewisAnother Place Another TimeSmash (lp)
Leaving something left to doJohnny RodriguezIntroducing Johnny RodriguezMercury (lp)
Making plansJohnny RussellThe Country Store CollectionMasterpiece
A front row seat to hear ole Johnny sing Shel Silverstein
Get rhythmJohnny CashLive at the Town Hall Party, 1958Sundazed
You're the nearest thing to heavenJohnny CashLive at the Town Hall Party, 1958Sundazed
I was there when it happenedJohnny CashLive at the Town Hall Party, 1958Sundazed
Don't take your guns to townJohnny CashLive at the Town Hall Party, 1958Sundazed
If you're not gone too longLoretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
Good times every nightMile TwelveCity On A Hill
The thresholdConnie SmithBorn to SingBear Family
Twenty cent cotton and ninety cent meatStringbeanGrand Ole Opry Show No. 47
Falling in love againJohn Prine & Alison KraussFor Better, Or WorseOh Boy
Mr. FoolGeorge JonesCup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury YearsMercury
At the Shelby County FairShelton BrothersRompin' and Stompin' AroundBACM
I don't like I didJohnny HortonRockin' Rollin' Johnny HortonBear Famiily
Excuse me (I think I've got a heartache)Buck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
That's what loving you has meant to meLynn AndersonGreatest HitsColumbia
I'd fight the worldRay PriceRay Price & His Cherokee CowboysBear Family
I take it on homeCharlie RichBehind Closed DoorsEpic
Gospel boogiePee Wee KingPee Wee King & His Golden West CowboysBear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment