Thursday, September 5, 2019

Playlist -- September 5, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Another man loved me last nightLoretta LynnCoal Miner's DaughterDecca (lp)
I never had the one I wantedJohnny PaycheckJukebox CharlieLittle Darlin'
What's in our heartsGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryShe Thinks I Still CareBMG/Razor & Tie
(My friends are gonna be) StrangersMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
HomecomingTom T. HallUltimate CollectionHip-O
Bed by the windowJames KingBed By The WindowRounder
Each season changes youPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
Drink up and go homeBobby Bare(Margie's at) The Lincoln Park InnRCA (lp)
A full time jobEddy ArnoldCountry USA 1952Time-Life
Theme from The Dukes of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys)Waylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
That's what leaving's forRob Ickes & Trey HensleyThe Country BluesCompass
A lover of the lordDoyle Lawson & QuicksilverOnce And For Always/The News Is OutSugar Hill
It's such a small worldRodney Crowell & Rosanne CashDiamonds & DirtColumbia/Legacy
Leavin' on your mindPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
(Honey, baby, hurry) Bring your sweet self back to meLefty FrizzellLife's Like PoetryBear Family
Don't anyone make love at home anymoreMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
Counting all my tearsJoshua HedleyMr. JukeboxThird Man Records
Sweethearts or strangersGene AutryWe've Come A Long Way TogetherBACM
I've got a new heartacheRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
Goin' steadyFaron YoungThe Best of Faron Young: Millenium CollectionMercury
Before you goBuck OwensBefore You Go/No One But YouSundazed
Oh how I criedHawkshaw HawkinsHawkBear Family
Cold summer day in GeorgiaGene WatsonUltimate CollectionHip-O
I'd like to have that one backGeorge Strait50 Number OnesMCA
Come and knock (on the door of my heart)Roy Acuff20 Greatest SongsVarese Sarabande
Someone before meThe Wilburn BrothersRetrospectiveMCA
Stand by your manTammy WynetteStand By Your ManEpic/Legacy
Louisiana SwingJohnny BondThe Very Best of Johnny BondVarese Sarabande
Mountain dewCousin EmmyAt The Louisiana Hayride TonightBear Family
Cannonball yodelElton Britt  Somethin' For EveryoneABC-Paramount (lp)
Count me outBill PhillipsPut It Off Until TomorrowDecca ( lp)
HomeJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I'm gonna make like a snakeErnest TubbAnother StoryBear Family
Walking on new grassJack GreeneThere Goes My Everything (lp)Decca
Lovin' on back streetsMel Street20 Greatest HitsGusto/Tee Vee
Broken spiritThe Ginn SistersBlood OrangesSweetbird
The kingGeorge JonesGeorge JonesEpic (lp)
Lonely togetherJean Shepard & Ray PillowI'll Take The DogCapitol (lp)
Dim lights, thick smoke (and loud, loud music)Daryle SingletaryThat's Why I Sing This WayAudium
I heard my name on the radioCarl StoryCarl Story: A Life in Rural Music, 1942-1959Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment