Thursday, September 26, 2019

Playlist -- September 26, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Excuse me (I think I've got a heartache)Buck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I don't like I didJohnny HortonRockin' Rollin' Johnny HortonBear Famiily
I'd fight the worldRay PriceRay Price & His Cherokee CowboysBear Family
I take it on homeCharlie RichBehind Closed DoorsEpic
Dreaming my dreams with youWaylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
You used to be my babyRed SovineCountry Music TimeDecca (lp)
The wallFreddie HartClassic Country: Great Story SongsTime-Life
Falling for youWynn StewartWishful ThinkingBear Family
Don't take advantage of meBonnie OwensDon't Take Advantage Of MeCapitol (lp)
Long gone lonesome bluesHank WilliamsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
The story of my lifeMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I wouldn't change you if I couldRicky SkaggsHighways & HeartachesEpic (lp)
Mama's getting hot and papa's getting coldGov. Jimmie DavisCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
Tennessee RoseClyde MoodyThe Hillbilly Waltz King: 20 Greatest HitsGusto/King
I left you some kisses on the doorTom T. HallOl T's In TownKoch
This time I've hurt her more than she loves meConway TwittyThe Conway Twitty CollectionMCA
The shirtNorma JeanPlease Don't Hurt MeRCA (lp)
That just about does itVern GosdinSuper HitsColumbia
(I'd be) A legend in my timeDon GibsonRCA Country LegendsBuddha
Leain' on the old top railEddy ArnoldCattle CallRCA Victor (lp)
This trainRandy TravisGlory TrainWarner Bros Nashville
Bend it until it breaksJohn AndersonCountry 'til I DieBMG
Tennessee 1949Larry Sparks35 Years of the Best in BluegrassRebel
Bring my flowers nowTanya TuckerWhile I'm Livin'Fantasy/Concord
Walking the floor over youErnest TubbCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
Little ole wine drinker meMerle HaggardDrinkin'Capitol/EMI
Hello wallsFaron YoungCountry USA 1961Time-Life
Oh so many yearsCarl Butler & PearlThe Old & The New (lp)Columbia
Kiss me bigTennessee Ernie FordPortrait of an American Singer: 1949-1960Bear Family
Tennessee Ernie Ford showMinnie PearlCountry Comedy
I ain't drunkWhitey Morgan & The 78sWhitey Morgan & The 78sBloodshot
Talk to me lonesome heartGeorge JonesCup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury YearsMercury
Heaven on EarthThe Savage HeartsPlaying It ForwardThe Savage Hearts
In my hour of darknessGram Parsons & Emmylou HarrisGrievous AngelWarner Brothers
Someday I'll sober upEddie BondMy Choice Is Eddie BondCountry Club
She's an angelMoe BandyIt Was Always So Easy To Find An Unhappy WomanColumbia (lp)
The mystery of the mysteryDolly PartonCoat of Many ColorsBuddha/BMG
Live and let liveRed AllenClassic Bluegrass From Smithsonian FolkwaysFolkways
Heebie jeebie bluesWillie Nelson & Webb PierceIn The Jailhouse NowColumbia (lp)
Kneel at the crossWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment